More pages in this section
|Your Room Key||$5||Electronic or Metal depending on room allocation.|
|College Photo||$25||Your choice of print or digital|
|Saints Sports Towel||$15||100cm × 30cm soft 420 gsm cotton terry towelling sports towel with printed Saints logo. Your choice of Red, Blue or Yellow.|
|Saints Stainless Steel Water Bottle||$15||650 ml double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel drink bottle with laser etched Saints logo.|
|Saints Stainless Steel Coffee Cup||$10||400 ml stainless steel reusable coffee cup with no spill lid with laser etched Saints logo. Your Choice of Stainless Steel, Gun Metal Grey or Matt Black|
|Saints Sports Cap||$10||Your Choice of Blue, Red or Yellow with the Saints Logo|
|Saints Student Association Fee||$130||Given to the Saints Student Association to cover numerous events and activities|
|IT Infrastructure||$125||To replace/upgrade/maintain our IT items in computer rooms and unlimited internet and WiFi|
|Building Fees||$100||For the refurbishment of rooms and other building upgrades|
|Common Room Equipment||$75||To replace and update electronic and electrical equipment (TV's, PS4's, fridges, microwaves etc)|
|Activities & Equipment||$75||Ensures updating, maintenance and costs of Gymnasium and Sporting equipment and activities program etc.|
|Administration Labour etc||$10||For all administration processes related to your joining Saints|
|TOTAL||$595||Note: Single Semester Entrance fee is $395 with some above lines halved.|
NOTE: Our Entrance Fee is fully refundable up to 24 hours from the date of first round offer for Bachelor of Medicine placement at JCU Townsville. This is also provisional that the applicant DOES NOT have another Townsville accommodation application with Uni-lodge or John Flynn. Applicants who hold multiple site applications will only be eligible for a 50% refund of their Entrance Fee.
Resident Service Provision Discounts
Residents who have shown they have the spirit and culture true to Saints Catholic College are eligible to apply for the following discounts by being a functional part of the Saints Resident Support Programs.
- Academic Mentor - Returning Residents with excellent grades in their course of study present mentoring and study sessions for first year residents to assist their pathway to success in the new form of educational methodology that university study requires. They are rewarded and recognised with a financial discount off their fees for each session presented.
- Residential Supervisors & Assistants - Returning Residents presenting solid moral character and representing the culture of Saints are hand selected by the Pastoral Care and Resident Services Supervisor and the CEO each year for these positions. They receive a discount off their residential fees and also a room with a private ensuite in their building/floor where they provide assistance and support for their fellow residents.
- Student Executives - Elected by the residents each year for various roles, these members of the Saints community are rewarded not only with their fellow residents respect by being elected to these roles, but also with a discount on their accommodation fees. This also applies to one first year resident who is elected after the first initial weeks.
Saints Loyalty & Recognition Programs
2021 will see the launch of the following new benefits and discounts in recognition of current resident (and their families) loyalty and also those new residents joining us from the Catholic Community coming to join us for their initial year of University.
Existing Resident - Loyalty Program
- Any Resident who refers a new resident to Saints Catholic College will receive a 5% discount off their own Accommodation Fees (not including Entrance Fee) for that Residential Year. These are offered also as cumulative discounts where more than one referral occurs in the same residential year.
New Resident - Recognition Program
Any new resident who can display any one of the following will receive a 5% discount off their Accommodation Fees (not including Entrance Fee) for their first year of residency.
- Joining Saints from a Catholic Education Secondary School (Domestic or International) who provide a reference letter from their School Principal.
- They have an immediate family member or legal guardian who is, or was, a resident of Saints Catholic College also previously known as St Paul's and St Raphael's Catholic College.
- They have an immediate family member or legal guardian who is an employee or active volunteer (for more than 12 months) with the Catholic Church (Domestic or International).